I like theatre, space, and sharks
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
i hate americans and their stupid fahrenheit temperatures
i only made this post in the hopes that someone would reblog it with the caption “don’t fahrenhate” and you’ve all disappointed me greatly
don’t be a celsiass
its too fahrenlate
This is sickening.
I went to a school like this when I was in grade six. My inhalers were locked up in the office, and I was having an attack. My memories are a bit foggy (I couldn’t breathe after all) but I recall my twin sister and somebody else wheeling me all the way to the office in a computer chair. Thankfully I was lucky and got my meds in time; I ended up off school for a week and a half recovering.
This shit is scary. Rescue inhalers should be on the person of the child who NEEDS them, and if they are too young then they should be with the caregiver. There is absolutely no excuse to keep RESCUE MEDICATIONS locked up away from the people who need them FAST.
what the hell
Go big or go home
too little too late
if this isn’t the best thing you’ve seen all day then I don’t know what to tell you
THIS MAKES MY HEART FEEL THE THINGS
how to deal with your kid being trans
1. buy them new clothes and other accessories to make them feel more comfortable
2. slam dunk the old clothes into the nearest donation center where they belong
3. respect your child’s identity and use whatever name and pronouns they want you to use
- Periods aren’t a big deal for some people
- Periods are extremely disabling for some people
- Pain is subjective and it’s different for everyone
- Stop arguing about this
i wonder how many ponytails i can put in my hair
i can put 25 ponytails in my hair
this one time in art class we were painting and my teacher was like
"hannah take off your jacket id hate for you to get paint on your led zeppelin sweater"
and i was just like